Your First Visit; What to Expect
You are in for a great experience when you schedule a complimentary consultation with Carlisle Chiropractic Clinic! At Carlisle Chiropractic Clinic, a consultation is a conversation, not an examination, and certainly not a high-pressure sales-like experience. A face to face conversation about you and your ailments, and what Carlisle Chiropractic can do to help you.
When you visit our practice, two things will happen: We will get to know you first…then, you will get to know Carlisle Chiropractic Clinic, and how we may be able to help you achieve a better level of health. We will provide you with an overview of chiropractic and then explain how our experience, compassion and dedication to your health will be the difference and success in your natural healing. That difference will be your gateway to your optimal health. Following your consultation with the doctor, you are more than welcome to proceed on that day, or on a future date, with a complete Patient History, followed by a Chiropractic examination, which will include:
- A Report of Findings
- A Customized Care Plan, unique to your condition
What to Bring? A big part of your first visit to our office is to gather information and for this we need your help. If you have any questions for the doctor, please write them down and bring them with you. Please also bring the following with you on your first visit:
- ID – Driver’s License and your Insurance Card
- New Patient Forms need to be filled out completely. This will assist us in determining your current problem areas, as well as your general health history. If a question does not apply to you simply use N/A in the provided space.
- For Auto Accidents, please bring the police form or claim information
- Any medical records related to your condition
New Patient Forms
Have an appointment? Great! Fill out the online forms below. By using the online forms and submitting below you’ll save time at your appointment and get to see the doctor more quickly. Or download these pdf forms, print them out at home, fill out and bring with you to your appointment.
Please make sure you fill out ALL three forms to receive the best New Patient care and service.